Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Morvan Daniel Müller <mo...@softplan.com.br> on 2007/11/29 17:09:36 UTC

white-list doubt

I use amavisd-new, entries into amavisd.conf:
@blacklist_sender_maps = read_hash("$MYHOME/black_sender.lst");
@whitelist_sender_maps = read_hash("$MYHOME/white_sender.lst");
read_hash(\%spam_lovers, '/var/spool/amavisd/spam_lovers.lst');

Into this files I put one entry per line.
It doesn't work!

I test with spam GTUBE signature and the message go to quarantine even if
the sender is into the
white_sender.lst or the recepient is into spam_lovers.lst!
Something wrong with the sintaxe?

Other Doubts:
1) Can I put entries like   *@spam.com.br  or   spam.com.br  to deny/allow
the entire domain, or How I do it?
2) This control (withe, black, spam_lovers) applyes for spam, badheaders and
banned content, its OK?
3) For virus detected by amavisd-new/clamav module, white_sender.lst and
spam_lovers.lst are sent to the user mailbox?

Morvan.

Re: white-list doubt

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Matthias Haegele wrote:
> mouss schrieb:
>> Morvan Daniel Müller wrote:
>>> I use amavisd-new, entries into amavisd.conf:
>>> @blacklist_sender_maps = read_hash("$MYHOME/black_sender.lst");
>>> @whitelist_sender_maps = read_hash("$MYHOME/white_sender.lst");
>>> read_hash(\%spam_lovers, '/var/spool/amavisd/spam_lovers.lst');
>>>
>>> Into this files I put one entry per line.
>>> It doesn't work!
>>>
>>> I test with spam GTUBE signature and the message go to quarantine even
>>> if the sender is into the
>>> white_sender.lst or the recepient is into spam_lovers.lst!
>>> Something wrong with the sintaxe?
>>>
>>> Other Doubts:
>>> 1) Can I put entries like   *@spam.com.br  or   spam.com.br  to
>>> deny/allow
>>> the entire domain, or How I do it?
>>> 2) This control (withe, black, spam_lovers) applyes for spam,
>>> badheaders and
>>> banned content, its OK?
>>> 3) For virus detected by amavisd-new/clamav module, white_sender.lst
>>> and
>>> spam_lovers.lst are sent to the user mailbox?
>>
>> you'll need to ask on the amavisd-new mailing list!
>
> Despite this, could it be that the score for whitelist is -100 but the
> GTUBE sample spam is 1000, so it would hit the treshold anyway and go
> to quarantine.

OP is using amavisd-new "hard" white/blacklists, so GTUBE score doesn't
matter. he just needs to get the syntax right.
     http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#wblist

Re: white-list doubt

Posted by Matthias Haegele <mh...@linuxrocks.dyndns.org>.

--