Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lakshmi Narayanan <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/17 12:15:12 UTC

Need help in JavaMail API accessing JAMES

Hi,

I have already asked some questions about forwarding bounced mails and for
custom mailet tutorials.got satisfactory and needed answers.so help me out
in this also please.

Let me tell about what my service wants to do. If an email is sent to a
unknown user it has to be forwarded to a single mailbox.All bounced mails
are stored in that mailbox.In client side(in browser) i request the user who
sent the bounced mail to enter the mail id to which he sent the mail.If he
enters the mail id my servlet should search for the mails in the single
mailbox(to where bounced mails are forwarded) and  check the To: field of
all mails.if the TO: field and the given mail id matches it has to display
the mails which were bounced  to that id.I intend to use JavaMail API with
Servlet to search for the mails with the given address in the To: field.

How to do this using JavaMail API.Can we use any filter like functions in
JavaMail to display only selected mails with the same To: address ?If
yes,How?

Thanks,
B.LakshmiNarayanan

Need help in JavaMail API accessing JAMES