Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2006/01/19 02:42:22 UTC

Re: [m1] maven-scm-plugin-1.6-SNAPSHOT Error running scm:status ans scm:prepare-release

Dennis,

A hint from Emmanuel has led me to the solution of this problem: for
anonymous (pserver) access you have to insert a delimiter (:) between
the user name and the @, to indicate that there is a password but it is
empty. It's documented on the bottom of this page:
http://maven.apache.org/scm/cvs.html (and then people say Maven is badly
documented ... you just have to find it! ;)).

Anyway, scm:checkout and scm:status work now for me (even though
scm:status still doesn't give me any output).

Cheers,
Lukas

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Lukas,

The thing is that I don't use anonymous pserver, I use username and
password.

--
Dennis Lundberg