Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/03/28 17:22:22 UTC

Slide to Unlock

I need a "Slide to Unlock" control for my App. Does someone have something
like this?

Re: Slide to Unlock

Posted by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
I found a simpler solution. I put a ToggleSwitch with a custom skin. The skin
looks like:

package
{
	import spark.skins.mobile.ToggleSwitchSkin;

	public class tsUnlockSkinextends ToggleSwitchSkin
	{
		public function tsUnlockSkin()
		{
			super();
			// Set properties to define the labels
			// for the selected and unselected positions.
			selectedLabel="Ok";
			unselectedLabel="Unlock";
		}
	}
}

Re: Slide to Unlock

Posted by Jairo França <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
Tanks Clint.

I wil wait to see if someone has an example. If not, I will start from
your suggestion.

Re: Slide to Unlock

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.