Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/05 03:15:31 UTC

Commit permission

Can anyone help to check whether I have commit permission, I am trying to
commit PR 43, but fails due to permission issue.   My apache mail is :
zjffdu@apache.org

Writing objects: 100% (12/12), 870 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.

Total 12 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)

remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.

remote:

To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-livy.git

 ! [remote rejected] PR_TOOL_MERGE_PR_43_MASTER -> master (pre-receive hook
declined)

error: failed to push some refs to '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-livy.git'

Restoring head pointer to master

git checkout master

Re: Commit permission

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
I don't think Alex has an account; which means he'd probably have to
sign an ICLA before that happens. Not sure whether he's still around.

--
Marcelo

Re: Commit permission

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.