Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/04/04 20:23:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Michael Mior joins Calcite PMC

I'm please to announce that Michael has accepted an invitation to join
the Calcite PMC. Michael has been a consistent and helpful figure in the
Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We look forward to the
continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Michael!

- Josh (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Michael Mior joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.
Congrats Michael!

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.