Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2015/04/09 16:43:10 UTC

Maven 3.3.2 release

Hi,

Just a heads up that I'm going to try and cut a release for 3.3.2 to fix the issue of core extensions not working with authenticated repos, and I'm going look at the issue with Wagon/HttpClient sending duplicate headers which is messing up Nexus staging for some folks with more complex workflows.

If anyone wants to try and squeeze anything in I'm in no dire rush but will probably try to cut the release over the weekend.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

 -- Alan Perlis