Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 10:01:06 UTC

CMIS UCP getPropertyValues

Hello,

I have successfully completed the implementation of "getPropertyValues" ucb
command for cmis ucp.

My ContentProvider repo:
https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISContentProvider.git

I wrote a client application to test my ucp:
https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISContentProviderTest.git

What is my next Step?
--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,

Re: CMIS UCP getPropertyValues

Posted by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Is there any enumeration for different modes for OpenCommandArgument2 in
"open" command implementation?
Or is the mode implementation specific?

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com>.