Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/27 20:28:34 UTC

Stratos 4 GUI / CLI status

Hi Devs,

What is the status of the GUI and CLI for Stratos 4?

As soon as either GUI or CLI is ready, I would like to build a demo virtual
machine for users to try Stratos 4.

If Stratos 4 GUI/CLI won't be available for sometime, then I will look into
building a demo virtual machine based on Stratos 3.

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: Stratos 4 GUI / CLI status

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
As I found the following commands throw errors in the CLI even though the
back-end logic is executed properly:

stratos> deploy-cartridge -p
/home/imesh/dev/apache/stratos/rest-api-client/json/load-balancer-cartridge.json
Error occur in deploy cartridge definition

stratos> deploy-cartridge -p
/home/imesh/dev/apache/stratos/rest-api-client/json/cartridge.json
Error occur in deploy cartridge definition

stratos> subscribe-cartridge php stratos-t2 -ap autoscale-policy2 -dp
deployment-policy1 -u admin -p admin -r
https://github.com/sajhak/mytestautoscale.git
Connection problem
Error in response

None of the list commands are working:

stratos> list-cartridges
Connection problem

stratos> list-deployment-policies
Connection problem
Response content is empty

stratos> list-autoscale-policies
Connection problem
Response content is empty

stratos> list-partitions
Connection problem
Response content is empty

stratos> list-subscribe-cartridges
Connection problem
Subscribe cartridge list is null

Thanks
Imesh

Re: Stratos 4 GUI / CLI status

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,

This is happen due to timeout of CLI. I'll fix it.

Thanks !

Re: Stratos 4 GUI / CLI status

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Manula,