Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2004/07/08 14:57:42 UTC

Re: How to program new PHP Xindice functions

Eric MERY wrote:

>I'm using the Xindice PHP class of Jill Rhoads.
>But some functions are note programmed like indexer functions...
>How can I program them? Which document can help me? Which document tells
>me the name of the xml methods with the parameters?

Not sure about the document, but all XML-RPC methods are implemented here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xindice/java/src/org/apache/xindice/server/rpc/messages/

You can always take a look at the source code and see what methods and
parameters are supported.

Vadim

RE : How to program new PHP Xindice functions

Posted by Eric MERY <em...@agreval.com>.
It seems that it is what I was looking for.
Thanks.