Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "K. Pachla" <kp...@umich.edu> on 2000/11/02 23:20:14 UTC

Re: general/6735: Can't download asc sig file to check for valid apache_1.3.14.tar.gz file

Hi,

I was able to download the asc sig file for apache_1.3.14.tar.gz using
Microsoft Internet Explorer on an NT machine. (Netscape on Solaris and
Linux did not work).

K. Pachla                    "If we don't succeed, we run the
LSA SST                       risk of failure."
University of Michigan                   J. Danforth Quayle
kpachla@umich.edu