Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/28 09:01:30 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrMeetupApril2008" by RogierPeters

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RogierPeters:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupApril2008

  || Dave Johnson        || Sun Micro.         || Roller committer                                   || Interested        ||
  || Alexander Klimetschek || Day              || Jackrabbit user / developer                        || Interested        ||
  || Robert Burrell Donkin ||               || JAMES committer etc                        || Interested        ||
+ || Rogier Peters || Sourcesense || Developer  || Interested ||

  == Infrastructure ==
  Tables, chairs, a beamer and Wifi will be provided, as well as coffee and tea, but no lunch or food.
@@ -47, +48 @@

  It may be that we won't have time to cover every subject, so please put your initials in the Interested columns for each proposal you're interested in so we can better prioritize what to include in the program of the gathering.

  || '''Subject'''                         || '''Presenter''' || '''Interested'''     ||
- || JCR 2.0 status update                 || David?          || JZ AC FM BD FvL      ||
+ || JCR 2.0 status update                 || David?          || JZ AC FM BD FvL RP     ||
  || Jackrabbit roadmap and key issues     || Jukka           || JZ AC FM AS BD FvL   ||
- || Design and architecture of Jackrabbit || Jukka           || JZ AC AS FvL         ||
+ || Design and architecture of Jackrabbit || Jukka           || JZ AC AS FvL RP        ||
  || eXo JCR content repository            || ?               || JZ BD                ||
  || JCR in GX !WebManager                 || Hallo           || JZ BD                ||
  || JCR connector based on the SPI        || Julian?         || JZ AS BD             ||
  || Content modeling workshop             || ?               || JZ                   ||
  || Sling demo                            || Bertrand?       || JZ                   ||
- || Sling architecture                    || Felix?          || JZ BD                ||
+ || Sling architecture                    || Felix?          || JZ BD RP                ||
  || JCR and WebDAV                        || ?               || JZ                   ||
- || Hierarchies are so 18th century (facets in Jackrabbit) || Arjé || JZ ||
+ || Hierarchies are so 18th century (facets in Jackrabbit) || Arjé || JZ RP ||

  == Related events ==