Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at> on 2006/02/06 21:47:59 UTC

[m2] Bug? Maven2 Classloader doesn't URLEncoding

When I'm executing an

getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(s);

it gives back an URL encoded string in eclipse while Maven2 gives me
blanks in my URL:

eclipse
file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/roland.kofler/systemone/core/target/test-classes/fsm.jpg

maven2
file:/C:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/roland.kofler/systemone/core/target/test-classes/fsm.jpg

Maybe there is a special system setting swiched on in Maven, to evoke
this error?

Thanks,
Roland

Re: [m2] Bug? Maven2 Classloader doesn't URLEncoding

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

I'm not sure if this is a bug, and I suspect it is in classworlds if
it is, but we can track it there.

- Brett

Posted by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at>.