Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/03/20 02:40:20 UTC

2.0.6 update

Hi,

So just to recap where we are with 2.0.6. We have a couple issues
left, I'm still converting some proprietary builds into ITs so that
we can use them, I'm also using one that Jorg put together in an
issue. MNG-1577 will go in, Torsten is cleaning up the Minijar plugin
for us so that we can hide plexus-utils in the release and then I
think we're ready to go. Probably another few days.

After 2.0.6 I intend to take another pass at the ITs and do the
invoking/verification decoupling in the Verifier, merge all our
invoker and verification plugins/tools, enable an embedded/forking
invoker (using one of the 5 we have) and wire it all back up.

Jason.

Re: 2.0.6 update

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
On 3/20/07, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> After 2.0.6 I intend to take another pass at the ITs and do the
> invoking/verification decoupling in the Verifier, merge all our
> invoker and verification plugins/tools, enable an embedded/forking
> invoker (using one of the 5 we have) and wire it all back up.

\o/ Great news.

Thanks,
Stéphane