Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sinvhal, Swapnil" <Sw...@hpsglobal.com> on 2000/09/20 11:30:41 UTC

tags

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this problem ?

When I send an XSP and an XSL to Cocoon, and ask it for an output as HTML,
it writes an HTMl with the start tags as <HTML><BODY> and end tags as
</BODY></HTML>.

Does cocoon provide an option where I can avoid these tags in the output ?

Or do I have to parse the output and remove these tags explicitly ?

Regards,
Swapnil

Re: tags

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Sinvhal,  Swapnil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone please help me with this problem ?
>

> When I send an XSP and an XSL to Cocoon, and ask it for an output as HTML,
> it writes an HTMl with the start tags as <HTML><BODY> and end tags as
> </BODY></HTML>.
>
> Does cocoon provide an option where I can avoid these tags in the output ?

what, you _want_ HTML output but you don't want _valid_ HTML output? i
don't understand. if you don't want HTML, why don't you have it produce
XML?

- donald