Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ntwrkd <nt...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/25 21:56:47 UTC

tomcat maven project

Hello,
I'd like to start contributing to Tomcat, but I would appreciate some
direction on a couple of things (yes I read the FAQ already).

Is there a maven project publicly available for Tomcat? (I'd rather
pull that then set everything up myself)

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: tomcat maven project

Posted by ntwrkd <nt...@gmail.com>.
> Great! Welome.
Thank you!

I pulled trunk and hope to start picking through the bug list for some
low-hanging fruits.

Re: tomcat maven project

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.