Posted to repository@apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/08/27 11:22:24 UTC

Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

How can I get artifacts synchronized from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
to the m2 central mirrors?

The Geronimo build support project Genesis version 1.0 was just
released, and is needed to make other G releases.  It was not
recommended to configure projects to use the m2-ibiblio-rsync-
repository on people... so how can I get this path synchronized to
central:

     http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/
apache/geronimo/genesis/

--jason

Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I don't recall anything about a drone ever being mentioned before now...

--jason

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On 30/08/06, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one nervous about automatically having a drone sign
> artifacts and publish them on mirrors? Perhaps this is ok for
> SNAPSHOT builds, and perhaps that's what this email thread is all
> about. In that case, never mind.

This is definitely not about automating the signing completely. It is
about making it a part of the release process, so you just need to
type in your password rather than scp'ing the additional files around.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
How to get Maven2 to do that?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Will the rsync also remove bits from the mirror?

There were some comments about the clover-config module in genesis
1.0, which I fixed and will soon start a vote for 1.1.  In the mean
time, I've dropped genesis 1.0 from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, will
this also cause the bits to get dropped from central?

--jason

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Do I need to upload my key?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--