Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/02/16 17:01:26 UTC

mailing list moderators

Who of you are email list moderators for this project?  I want to make sure it's not just the mentors.

Regards,
Alan

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Done.  You and Bilie are now moderators.

Regards,
Alan

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov>.
Alan,

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Thanks for volunteering but I don't see that you're on the PMC of Accumulo.  Sorry!

Regards,
Alan

On Feb 16, 2012, at 9:36 PM, mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:

> I'll step up, and I have the time to do it right. I've been working with Karaf for a couple of year, and am a Kalumet committer. If you're looking for someone to help, I have the time to do so.

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by mv...@comcast.net.

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: mailing list moderators

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
On Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:01:26 AM, "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Who of you are email list moderators for this project? I want to make
> sure it's not just the mentors.

I don't believe any of us are.  I wouldn't mind being a moderator.

Billie