Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org> on 2020/01/14 17:32:26 UTC

Re: Druid Summit 2020: Call for speakers!

I wanted to add that in addition to free passes for speakers, I also have
complimentary passes for Druid committers and discounted passes for the
first few people from this mailing list that ask me (even if you're not a
committer). Please contact me for a code.

Posted by Himanshu <g....@gmail.com>.
Hey Daniel,

I'm fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

-- Himanshu