Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 11:22:00 UTC

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Tuscany as a Top Level Project

The current draft proposal is at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+TLP+Resolution

Reviews and updates welcome.

   ...ant

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
ant elder wrote:
> Last call, unless anyone says otherwise i'll be restarting this vote
> tomorrow morning using the contents of the wiki page:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+TLP+Resolution
>
>    ...ant

OK by me, Ant

Yours,  Mike.

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Tuscany as a Top Level Project

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me. +1 to restart the vote.

Ignacio

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
Raymond Feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When we reference SCA in the charter, should we use Service Component
> Architecture (SCA) instead?

The reference is to "the SCA standard defined by the OASIS OpenCSA
member section".  This seems clear and unambiguous to me.  However,
I don't object to spelling it out in full if others want to do this.

   Simon

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When we reference SCA in the charter, should we use Service Component
> Architecture (SCA) instead?
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Hi

Looks OK to me. I'd be happy if you made the change Raymond suggests.

Simon

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Tuscany as a Top Level Project

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Seems ok to me too.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
ant elder wrote:
> The current draft proposal is at:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+TLP+Resolution
>
> Reviews and updates welcome.
>
>    ...ant
>
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Turns out we're not quite ready yet.
>>
>>    ...ant
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> I'm not happy that we would do this over something as important as
>>>>

>>> Ok I'll cancel this vote then.
>>>
>>>    ...ant

This version looks OK to me.

   Simon