Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/30 07:35:24 UTC

Define scalingDependants with alias in the Group Definition

Hi Devs,

I have updated the scalingDependants to use scalingDependents to be
consistent with the spelling. Also, Please note that from beta2 onwards,
you will have to use alias when defining
scalingDependents in the group definition instead of using the groupName or
cartridgeType as previous developer previews. I have made the change in
order to be consistent with the startupOrder as it is using alias when
defining it in group definition or application definition.

As a summary, you need to use alias everywhere(application or group) when
defining  startupOrder or scalingDependents?

Please make the necessary changes in the documentation.

Thanks,
Reka
--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Define scalingDependants with alias in the Group Definition

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Imesh Gunaratne