Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 22:08:43 UTC

Re: geronimo-timestamp-plugin? [was: Re: svn commit: r384169]

Dain, let me look up the relevant conversation for you. But until
then, the brief gist is that maven doesn't have such a plugin yet.
Anders tried to contribute this to them. Don't know what happened to
that effort.

Let me go and find that thread for you.

Cheers
Prasad