Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Relph <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/17 15:14:03 UTC

captcha + struts2

I was wondering if anyone could help with a captcha implementation in
struts2.  i have seen plenty of stuff on the acegi + captcha implementation
in appfuse, but i am not using acegi ...

Re: captcha + struts2

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.
This might be a good starting point:
http://appfuse.org/display/APF/CAPTCHA+Integration

Re: captcha + struts2

Posted by Brian Relph <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions ... I was able to use the appfuse example and
remove all the acegi-related security stuff

Re: captcha + struts2

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.