Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2001/06/01 17:07:33 UTC

Re: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_wc ...

cmpilato@tigris.org writes:

>   User: cmpilato
>   Date: 01/06/01 10:03:56
>
>   Modified:    subversion/libsvn_wc adm_ops.c entries.c log.c
>   Log:
>   * libsvn_wc/log.c
>
>     (log_do_modify_entry): Bug fix (IssueZilla #xxx) - some entries file
>     were getting text-time's and prop-time's of "working", which is a
>     special string used in logfiles that should NOT show up in entries
>     file.  Just a little oops with big consequences, really, that's all.

Doh!  Can someone edit this log message to NOT have the "(IssueZilla
#xxx)" in there?  I was thinking there was an IZ issue for that bug,
but there isn't -- I don't want the log message to be misleading.

Re: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_wc ...

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@collab.net>.
cmpilato@collab.net writes:
> Doh!  Can someone edit this log message to NOT have the "(IssueZilla
> #xxx)" in there?  I was thinking there was an IZ issue for that bug,
> but there isn't -- I don't want the log message to be misleading.

I won't have `cvs admin' access again until the Tigris software gets
upgraded on subversion.tigris.org, but in the meantime, don't worry --
"#xxx" won't match any of the usual issue regexps anyway, which
require numbers.