Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sam M <us...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/22 06:09:01 UTC

Zeppelin Knox SSO query

Hello,

I am setting up Zeppelin JWT auth with Knox. I see there are two
configuration values defined

knoxJwtRealm.groupPrincipalMapping = group.principal.mapping
knoxJwtRealm.principalMapping = principal.mapping

As I understand the first one is a way to map principal to groups and is
essential for Shiro AuthZ (falling which it defaults to ShellBased
Unix groups).
I am not sure how this mapping needs to be specified.

Is this in Knox then it should somehow come through in JWT? Or is
there some other way this is used?

Thanks!