Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Lawrie Pople <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/29 03:25:48 UTC

Open Office Download

Hi,

I am interested in downloading the latest Version of Open Office to suite
my iMac Desktop computer.

I used the product some years ago on another computer so I am aware of it's
capabilities.

I attempted to download the program today on the Open Office site but was
confronted with choosing an operating system which did not match that on my
iMac.    The highest available in the download choose box is OS X (Version>
= 10.7) (DMG).   My IOS Version is High Sierra Version 10.13.4   Apple is
sending messages with its latest IOS upgrade warning that it has developed
the newer versions for 64-bit compatibility and older apps will soon be
rendered inoperable.

Can you please advise me where I can get the Open Office Version that will
work with IOS Version. 10.13.4

Regards,

Lawrie Pople

Re: Open Office Download

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
> BTW - iOS does not equal macOS. There is no OpenOffice for iOS.
Possible with specific port nammed Office 700.
This is a derivative of OpenOffice available on AppStore.
Note that is no free of charge.

Re: Open Office Download

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

You can download version 4.1.5 which was built at the end of 2017 and works with macOS High Sierra.

BTW - iOS does not equal macOS. There is no OpenOffice for iOS.

Regards,
Dave