Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2021/03/30 15:05:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-android 9.1.0 Minor Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-android minor release (9.1.0)?

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process shortly.

==Changes==

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/compare/9.0.0...master

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-android 9.1.0 Minor Release

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, but 9.0.0 was a major release, and the PR that updated gradle had
"major" on the title. So it was safer to bump versions.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I'm a little concerned about

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I've seen that Bryant sent a few PRs reverting gradle related dependencies.
I only meant gradle wrapper, not everything else, and it's because Android
Studio automatically updates to 6.5 instead of updating to the latest
version.
In Capacitor we have had problems when users have updated the wrapper, but
not with the gradle plugin or google services plugin (at least that I
remember)

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ra...@gmail.com.