Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Muhammad Rizwan <ri...@nixpanel.com> on 2006/01/04 16:31:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Scripts

Hello

Few things i want to ask about Apache (Linux).

1- How we can enable front page extension
2- I have add ScriptAlias in my virtual domain entry, as:
	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ mysite.com/www/cgi-bin/"
   Now which type of scripts i can execute in cgi-bin directory.
3- How i can execute php pages for this site.

Thanks in advance!

Re: [users@httpd] Scripts

Posted by G....@itcilo.org.
> I am just unable to understand that exactly which option is used in
> APACHE (linux) to run PHP pages... and by disabling which option i can
> stop executing these sort of pages... I searched a lot on google,,, but
> none of the article provided me the answer.

More than an option, it's a module. In your httpd.conf, there should be a
list of modules provided and loaded by default by your distribution (which
distribution are you using?).
Search for "LoadModule" in your apache configuration and remove php if you
don't want it (and restart apache).

Regards,

Gaƫl

Re: [users@httpd] Scripts

Posted by Muhammad Rizwan <ri...@nixpanel.com>.
I am just unable to understand that exactly which option is used in
APACHE (linux) to run PHP pages... and by disabling which option i can
stop executing these sort of pages... I searched a lot on google,,, but
none of the article provided me the answer.

Thanks!

Re: [users@httpd] Scripts

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.