Posted to ddlutils-dev@db.apache.org by Igor Markovic <ig...@izecom.com> on 2006/12/04 17:01:25 UTC

McKoi

It looks like inserting data into a McKoi database is very slow. Even if I set usebatchmode to true and set the batch size to 1000. When I use a PostgreSQL database then setting the batchmode does work/matter. I guess that batchmode just uses transactions to commit records, but why doesn't this work for McKoi? When I make a simple appliaction that inserts records (using transactions) into McKoi, this does improve performance.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Igor

Re: McKoi

Posted by Igor Markovic <ig...@izecom.com>.
The tables are in order. So it should work I guess. The odd thing is that it
does work for Postgres. I must say that I have a data set of 130000 records.
I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Igor

 Igor Markovic, Izecom BV
 Telefoon  +31 20 4214224
 E-mail    igor@izecom.com