Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com> on 2005/08/23 20:54:22 UTC

Handing off the O'Reilly copublishing thread.

This is a short note, to the three principally interested groups, to
clarify who's got the ball.

Jim and I have been tag teaming the idea of doing something jointly
with O'Reilly, for example copublishing the HTTP doc set, or other
ideas.

It's become clear that I'm not going to be able to continue to do my
bit on that enterprise.

But not to worry, Jim has kindly offered to carry the entire ball.
What a guy!

  - ben

ps. I'm sure he'd love some help :-)

Re: Handing off the O'Reilly copublishing thread.

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net>.
According to Ben:

> Jim and I have been tag teaming the idea of doing something jointly
> with O'Reilly, for example copublishing the HTTP doc set,

BTW, as you may remember, a German translation of the HTTP Server
documentation got published last year by MITP.
http://www.mitp.de/vmi/mitp/detail/pWert/1393

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht             - Out of coffee--error. Programmer halted.
lars@eilebrecht.net

Re: Handing off the O'Reilly copublishing thread.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.