Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Geronimo Weekly Status <de...@geronimo.apache.org> on 2007/03/15 05:46:06 UTC

[STATUS] (geronimo) Wed Mar 14 23:46:05 2007

APACHE GERONIMO STATUS:                                         -*-text-*-
Last modified at [$Date: 2007-02-22 13:03:58 -0500 (Thu, 22 Feb 2007) $]

The current version of this file can be found at:

  * http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/STATUS

Upcoming Releases:

  Geronimo 1.2 -- geronimo/server/trunk/
    Release Manager: Dain Sundstrom and Alan Cabrera
    Estimated Date: Q4 2006

RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:

The release is stalled waiting for final releases from dependent
projects.  Specifically, we need releases from:

  Yoko 1.0 - Contains many fixes to CORBA interoperability
  ActiveMQ 4.1.1 - We need a release which contains AMQ-1165 and AMQ-1088
  OpenEJB 2.3 - Once Yoko is released, OpenEJB 2.3 can be release

RELEASE HISTORY:
  2006-12-16  Geronimo 1.2-beta
  2006-09-18  Geronimo 1.1.1
  2006-06-26  Geronimo 1.1
  2006-01-05  Geronimo 1.0
  2005-10-04  Geronimo 1.0 milestone 5
  2005-08-10  Geronimo 1.0 milestone 4
  2004-11-11  Geronimo 1.0 milestone 3
  2004-09-09  Geronimo 1.0 milestone 2
  2004-04-29  Geronimo 1.0 milestone 1

If you're a contributor looking for something to do:

  * Review the documentation and suggest improvements
  * Review the bug list and suggest fixes or report reproducibility
  * Report bugs yourself