Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by songzongquan <wa...@163.com> on 2010/05/07 07:08:19 UTC

About l10n of *.vm

Hi, Permission portlet  of  the "j2-admin"  used a  ".vm" file  what is
a view. but it didn't support "l10n",  such as  using "*.properties"
file. how does i can  do its "l10n"?

Re: About l10n of *.vm

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM, songzongquan <wa...@163.com> wrote:
> Hi, Permission portlet  of  the "j2-admin"  used a  ".vm" file  what is
> a view. but it didn't support "l10n",  such as  using "*.properties"
> file. how does i can  do its "l10n"?

Sorry, Looks like we didn't get around to localizing this one portlet.
It is the exception, the majority of the administrative portlets are
localized. There are examples of JSP, Wicket, or even Velocity. For a
Velocity example, see sso-changepwd-view.vm, such as

#set ($MESSAGES = $portletConfig.getResourceBundle($renderRequest.Locale))

and then

align="right">$MESSAGES.getString('sitename')&nbsp;</td>