Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Francesc Bruguera <fr...@yahoo.es> on 2008/11/06 20:47:58 UTC

Hadoop

Is posible to use Hadoop over Internet?

________________________________
frances.x10hosting.com /// La meva pàgina web ///

Re: Hadoop

Posted by Bruce Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Try Amazon AWS if you want to have an easy entry to Hadoop "over the internet".

http://aws.amazon.com/

A step-by-step HOWTO can be found at:

http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=873

Good Luck,

Bruce Williams

--

"Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be

Re: Hadoop

Posted by Alexander Aristov <al...@gmail.com>.
As already said you better go to amazon web services, particulary the ec2
service.

Alexander

2008/11/6 Francesc Bruguera <fr...@yahoo.es>

>  I'm interested in Hadoop and Nutch, but the nutch servers, are connected
> through the network

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov

Re: Hadoop