Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Nevermann, Dr., Peter" <Pe...@softwareag.com> on 2002/02/17 21:46:09 UTC

CVS commit emails for new accounts??

Hi,

for our new accounts "pnever" (Peter Nevermann)
and "wam" (Martin Wallmer) no CVS commit
messages are sent (although my CVS client tells
me that emails were generated).

Anything wrong with our settings?

Regards,
Peter

Re: CVS commit emails for new accounts??

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi,
>
> for our new accounts "pnever" (Peter Nevermann)
> and "wam" (Martin Wallmer) no CVS commit
> messages are sent (although my CVS client tells
> me that emails were generated).
>
> Anything wrong with our settings?

They went to the moderation queue, and there may be a problem with its
current config (I'm supposed to be moderating, but I don't recieve
moderation messages anymore).

Will have to ask one of the mail admins ...

Remy