Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Sridhar Yalamanchili <Sr...@prosum.com> on 2010/11/18 01:21:53 UTC

Hadoop Developers Needed; Los Angeles, CA

To All Hadoop Developers:

I'm a Managing Partner in a Technology Staffing and Consulting firm in Los Angeles, CA. We've been engaged by a well funded start-up in Los Angeles, CA to find Hadoop Developers for permanent roles within this company. If you are interested, I would love to have a conversation with you about the roles. If you'd like to forward a resume to be reviewed, please feel free to do so.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sridhar Yalamanchili
Managing Partner
Prosum Staffing