Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Lyu Xuedong <lx...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 16:42:24 UTC

How can I repair the graph?

Hi all,
In the previous version(0.6.0) I repair my graph with
'conf.setBoolean(GraphJobRunner.GRAPH_REPAIR, true)' or '
Job.set("hama.graph.repair", "true")'. Today when I update my hama to
version 0.6.1 I find that it doesn't work. I compared the
GraphJobRunners of two version and find some differences between them:
boolean variable 'repairNeeded' no longer existing in the latter
version. Then, how to repair the graph in version 0.6.1?
Thank you.

Regards,
lyu.