Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/22 16:47:48 UTC

Hackathon @BeamSummit @ApacheCon

Less than 3 weeks till Beam Summit @ApacheCon!

We are to be in Vegas for BeamSummit and ApacheCon in a few weeks.

Likely to reserve space in the Hackathon Room to accomplish some tasks:
* Help Users
* Build Beam
* Collaborate with other projects
* etc

If you're to be around (or not) let us know how you'd like to be involved.
Also, please share and surface anything that would be good for us to look
at (and, esp. any beginner tasks, in case we can entice some new
contributors).

P.S.  See BeamSummit.org, if you're thinking of attending - there's a
discount code.

Re: Hackathon @BeamSummit @ApacheCon

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
+user@beam.apache.org <us...@beam.apache.org>

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.

Posted by Chad Dombrova <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com>.
Hi Austin,

I am attending Beam Summit and also presenting on a use case of Beam. I
would be more than happy to provide you some help in the hackathon.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.