Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz> on 2005/06/09 23:23:42 UTC

[Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Hi,

May be this was better directed at the dev list :-)
I am still getting these errors (message below) on running the bootstrap
batch file. Yep, I am on latest revision!

Cheers,
Rahul

Re: [Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Posted by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz>.
Thanks Brett,

This works now!

Cheers,
Rahul

Re: [Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Rahul,

Re: [Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

not sure when that method went away, but it possible that we (m2 devs)
don't see this because we're using a mirror of repo1 pointing at
test.maven.codehaus.org?

Rahul, if you're using the latest code from svn, you might try adding
the following to your ~/.m2/settings.xml file:

  <mirrors>
   <mirror>
      <id>test</id>
      <name>Test Mirror of ibiblio.org</name>
      <url>http://test.maven.codehaus.org/maven2</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

I can tell you that I've done builds as recently as yesterday evening
(eastern US time), and not had this problem...

And just as an extra precautionary measure, you might try to clean out
(backup and remove) your local repository's contents...

Please let us know if neither of these measures works.

HTH,

- -john

Re: [Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Your settings.xml is incorrect. We have change the position of
<localRepository> in settings.xml, it is now under <settings> like this :

<settings>
   <localRepository>d:/releng/repository/</localRepository>
</settings>

Emmanuel

Re: [Fwd: [m2] Build failures]

Posted by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz>.