Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Samaras <mi...@rossgroupinc.com> on 2004/01/27 22:21:06 UTC

Cannot Deserialize object.

I'v been stuck on a simple problem for a long time here.  I need some
help please.  The documentation isn't very solid
On what to do in this situation, and the search previous bug list is
throwing errors on the website.

My Error:  Cannot find deserializer for object Membership

What is the easiest way of getting rid of this error?

My Jws
import com.rossgroupinc.memberz.webservice.*;

public class MemberzPlusService {

            public boolean UpdateMembershipDemographics(Membership
membershipinjava){
                        boolean success = false;
                        if (membershipinjava.ClubCode.equals("007"))
success = true;
                        return success;
            }
}

My Membership Class
package com.rossgroupinc.memberz.webservice;
import com.rossgroupinc.errorhandling.*;

public class Membership implements java.io.Serializable {
                        public String MembershipID;
                        public int MembershipKey;
                        public java.util.Calendar ExpirationDate;
                        public String BillingCategoryCode;

}