Posted to users@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/03/30 22:12:57 UTC

Apache Tuweni in the news!

Hi all,

Furkan blogged [0] about Tuweni and it made the news with the popular newsletter “This week in Ethereum” [1].

Very cool!

Cheers,

Antoine

[0]: https://medium.com/@furkankamaci/consensyss-cava-as-apache-tuweni-82bf8d755f82 <https://medium.com/@furkankamaci/consensyss-cava-as-apache-tuweni-82bf8d755f82>
[1]: https://weekinethereumnews.com/ethereum-news-march-29-2019/ <https://weekinethereumnews.com/ethereum-news-march-29-2019/>

Re: Apache Tuweni in the news!

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I hope the Blockchain community will have a chance to get introduced with
The Apache Way under flavor of Apache Tuweni.

On the other hand, I believe that such posts are essential for our
community and I'll keep going as much as possible.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI