Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2002/05/28 18:26:40 UTC

Re: mod_ext_filter and windows binaries info needed, please (again)

At 10:09 AM 5/28/2002, Igor Leturia wrote:
>   Hi!
>
>   I'm writing this message again, as no one has answered the other one.
>
>   I'm interested in the module mod_ext_filter. As it is in experimental
>phase, it is not included in the windows binaries of 2.0.36.

Sorry I didn't answer your question the first go around.

Both mod_ext_filter and mod_deflate were -supposed- to be packaged
with the 2.0.36 installer.  We built them ... apparently we didn't get all
of the bits toggled correctly to include them in the distro.

I'll make sure this is fixed for 2.0.37 which should be out in the next
week or so.  We are working hard to pull the release together since
so many bug fixes have gone in since .36.

Bill

Re: mod_ext_filter and windows binaries info needed, please (again)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 12:06 PM 5/28/2002, you wrote:
> >We are working hard to pull the release together since
> >so many bug fixes have gone in since .36.
>Bill,
>
>There was a ScriptInterpreterSource config bug in the .35 and .36
>Apache for Windows releases, and I don't know if it will be corrected
>in .37 release...
>
>Any info?

Yes... please query the new bug tracking system at

     http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

for status of any bugs with respect to their current status, and feel
free to annotate [one thing I really like about the change to the new
bug tracking system.]

Bill

Re: mod_ext_filter and windows binaries info needed, please (again)

Posted by Webmaster33 <we...@freemail.hu>.
>We are working hard to pull the release together since
>so many bug fixes have gone in since .36.
Bill,

There was a ScriptInterpreterSource config bug in the .35 and .36
Apache for Windows releases, and I don't know if it will be corrected
in .37 release...

Any info?

Thanks,
Webmaster33