Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2012/02/28 15:00:59 UTC

Cayenne Modeler Maven Plugin + Filename

Does anyone know how to get Cayenne Modeler (3.0) to start up with the
model using the Maven Plugin?

I've tried:

mvn -Dmodeler.modelFile=./src/main/resources/cayenne.xml cayenne-modeler:run

This gave the standard splash screen.  I also tried specifying the
model in the plugin:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cayenne.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${cayenne.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <modelFile>./src/main/resources/cayenne.xml</modelFile>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

This also just gave the splash screen.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: Cayenne Modeler Maven Plugin + Filename

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Andrus,

I couldn't reproduce it, so I probably clicked the upgrade button by accident.

Thanks,

mrg

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Solved it ...

The first time I tried this, I didn't specify <version>3.0.2</version>
in the pom.xml for the maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin.  This started up
the 3.1 milestone Cayenne Modeler and converted my project to 3.1
(even though I told it not to when I realized what was happening),
which deleted the cayenne.xml file (rendering 3.0 useless).

My pom.xml and command-line both seem to have been correct once I
restored the 3.0 model files.

Thanks,

mrg

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.