Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sirp Potijk <po...@cfc.at> on 2004/03/05 14:41:10 UTC

Need help extending JMeter

For a project I'm working on I need to get JMeter 1.9.1 to work with
some plugin's that where written for JMeter 1.8.1, but I'm having some
problems getting started with this.

When I try to compile one of them it can't find these classes :

org.apache.jmeter.control.SamplerController;
org.apache.jmeter.gui.JMeterComponentModel;
org.apache.jmeter.gui.MenuFactory;
org.apache.jmeter.control.AbstractGenerativeController;

I thought this might be due to some mayor changes sinds 1.8.1, but then
when i tried to write my own plugin using the 'extending jmeter'
tutorial, I couldn't even find
"org.apache.jmeter.config.AbstractConfigElement" - this was the first
class referenced to from this tutotial.

So maybe I need some extra SDK or something for developing extension ?

I know it's propably a dumb question cause I could'nt find any reference
to anyone else with this same kindof problem whitch also posts a solution.

But if someone does know how to help me, please do !

Regards,
    Sirp Potijk