Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morris, Jason [IT]" <ja...@citigroup.com> on 2004/05/19 18:40:24 UTC

Missing resource in jcoverage plugin?

Sorry I think I saw this thread before but do not have a copy of the message.

I am running jcoverage plugin 1.0.5. It has a dependency on xpp3 1.1.2a. When I run I get the exception:

jcoverage 1.0.5 copyright (c)2003 jcoverage ltd. http://jcoverage.com/
jcoverage is licensed under the GNU General Public License
jcoverage comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
Generate report for /home/jm56692/maventest/target/jcoverage/coverage.xml file.
OutputDir = /home/jm56692/maventest/target/docs/jcoverage
org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: caused by: org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserEx
ception: Ressource not found: /META-INF/services/org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFac
tory
        at org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFactory.newInstance(XmlPullParserFactory.
java:233)
        at org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFactory.newInstance(XmlPullParserFactory.
java:200)
        at org.apache.maven.jcoveragereport.CoverageUnmarshaller.parse(CoverageU
nmarshaller.java:35)
        at org.apache.maven.jcoveragereport.CoverageReportGenerator.execute(Cove
rageReportGenerator.java:64)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces

Seems that the xpp jar is in the CLASSPATH as it is executing methods from there, it just can't locate the resource. But if I jar -tvf the jar file I see the resource is in the jar.

Only oddity I see is that it doesn't have the preceeding slash. i.e. exception says looking for "/META-INF/..." but jar shows "META-INF/..."

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Missing resource in jcoverage plugin?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I can't reproduce this error. Which version of maven and plugin do you have?
Do you have particular dependencies in your project.xml?

Emmanuel