Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/29 10:12:09 UTC

[Task] deploy Apache APISIX's website

hello, PPMCs,

The repo of APISIX website has moved to Apache [1],
so we need to deploy it to http://apisix.incubator.apache.org/.

The web site deployment service is managed through the staging and
publish feature
of the .asf.yaml file in git repositories.[2]

Does someone want to deploy the website?
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-website
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories#id-.asf.yamlfeaturesforgitrepositories-WebSiteDeploymentServiceforGitRepositories

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [Task] deploy Apache APISIX's website

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Our website[1] just updated, please check.

[1] https://apisix.incubator.apache.org/

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2019年10月30日周三 上午9:40写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
I'm clear now :)

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年10月30日周三 下午5:21写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin and Ming,

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2019年10月30日周三 下午4:28写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Don’t forget to add the incubating disclaimer to your website.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [Task] deploy Apache APISIX's website

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
hi, Justin,
and I will use `http://apisix.incubator.apache.org/` instead of `

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thank you for your reminder, the current website's contents are generated
before the transfer of this repo, and Ming has requested some changes
yesterday.

Also, I have one confusion: I can push changes to the repo yesterday
afternoon directly by SSH authentication, but couldn't do that at yesterday
evening :( Could anyone help me with that?

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于 2019年10月30日周三 04:21写道:

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
reported one bug at github [1]
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-website/issues/6>

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [Task] deploy Apache APISIX's website

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Ming,

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
zhiyuan, good job!