Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Dolbey <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 01:53:01 UTC

replacing default namespace prefixes

Hello axis-users,

I have a question that I've seen come up in this group several times,
but so far I haven't seen an answer.  So I'll try throwing out the
question again.

I have a wsdl for a service that I have used Axis-1.2 to generate
client classes for.  This went fine.  But now when I make requests,
Axis is using the namespace prefix "ns1" as a default.  But the SOAP
server (which is a Common Lisp server) really wants the prefix to be
"tns".  And in fairness to the server, this is the prefix specified in
the wsdl.  With a ns1 prefix, I now get error messages for all
requests.

Is there a way to set the default prefix Axis uses?  I tried grep'ing
all of the source for "ns1", but didn't find anything.

This problem is draining a lot my time.  If anyone has any ideas or
suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks.

Andy