Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/03/07 00:26:45 UTC

Re: svn commit: r751143 - in /incubator/olio: ./ docs/ geocoder/ webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/config/ webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/hyper_record/ webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/hyper_record/lib/ webapp/rails/branches/...

Hi Will,

Seems like an awful lot of stuff for "Added committer keys".

There were also some bugs introduced by this commit. (I noticed in
particular the change to build.properties that points to your own
directory).

Did you mean to do all this?

Craig

On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:04 PM, wsobel@apache.org wrote:

> Author: wsobel
> Date: Sat Mar  7 00:04:06 2009
> New Revision: 751143

> Log:
> Added committer keys for William Sobel
>
> Added:
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/LICENSE
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/README
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/Rakefile
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/VERSION.yml
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/hyper_record.gemspec
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/init.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/lib/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/lib/associations/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/lib/associations/
> hyper_has_and_belongs_to_many_association_extension.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/lib/associations/hyper_has_many_association_extension.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/lib/hyper_record.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/fixtures/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/fixtures/pages.yml
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/fixtures/qualified_pages.yml
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/lib/
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/lib/associations_spec.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/lib/hyper_record_spec.rb
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/vendor/plugins/
> hyper_record/spec/spec_helper.rb
> Modified:
>    incubator/olio/KEYS
>    incubator/olio/docs/rails_setup.html
>    incubator/olio/geocoder/build.properties
>    incubator/olio/webapp/rails/branches/hypertable/config/
> environment.rb
>    incubator/olio/workload/rails/trunk/src/org/apache/olio/workload/
> loader/Comments.java
>    incubator/olio/workload/rails/trunk/src/org/apache/olio/workload/
> loader/SocialEvent.java

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:34 PM, William Sobel wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
>
>> Seems like an awful lot of stuff for "Added committer keys".
>>
>> There were also some bugs introduced by this commit. (I noticed in
>> particular the change to build.properties that points to your own
>> directory).
>>
>> Did you mean to do all this?
>
> No, forgot to specify just the keys file and I was in the root. It
> completed before I could kill it. I'm getting perverted by git and I
> forget all my commits are shared.

I won't tell you how many times I've committed a batch of
unintentional changes. (hint: more than one)

No lasting harm done.

Craig

Posted by William Sobel <ws...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.