Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org> on 2012/04/16 00:04:30 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator

Hello all,

The Apache JSPWiki project entered Incubator in October of 2007. Since then
we have added two new committers from diverse organizations. The codebase
of our product has been growing slowly but surely, and we think is mature
enough to go through graduation; also, we have made two releases following
the ASF policies and guidelines. Thanks to the mentorship we have received
through this period, we have learnt to self-govern and grow our community
using accepted Apache practices.

Given these milestones, I feel that JSPWiki is ready to graduate from
Incubator.

The first step towards graduation is to vote as a community that JSPWiki is
ready to graduate. If the vote is successful, we will draft a board
resolution proposal and call it to vote on the general Incubator list. The
complete graduation process is described [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ]  +1 Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator
[  ]  +0 Indifferent to graduation status of JSPWiki
[  ]  +1 Reject graduation of JSPWiki from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Thanks,
juan pablo

Re: [VOTE] Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

dirk

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.