Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/11/22 17:54:02 UTC

Search in Wiki

Hi,

Search in wiki does not seem to work. Could you please confirm ?
If it's the case, I have noted in "Content Indexing Administration" <<The search index allows searching of Confluence content.If you
are having troubles with search, you may need to rebuild the search index.Please note, rebuilding the search index can severely
affect the performance of your instance - it can take hours for some large instances.>> So I may rebuild it...

Jacques

Re: Search in Wiki

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ask them to up it on the server - we've got more memory room I
believe ....

Cheers,
Ruppert
--