Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Felix LO <fe...@yoton.com.hk> on 2005/08/05 04:21:43 UTC

Upgrading from 1.2 to 2.X

Hi all,

    I would like to upgrade my james from version 1.2 to latest version, but I found the problem, my users and mails which is keeping on the localinbox, there are also not compatiable for latest version, I think I must not just copy the users and mails files from oldest one to latest one, How can I convert the users and mails from 1.2 to latest version. And my platform is as following : Win Xp, JDK 1.3 and JDK1.4, and just using file repository. I tried to upgrade to 2.02a and 2.2, but also fail.

Thanks